Vern surprised me with a Harley (Sportster 883) for my 50th birthday, so we decided that I would get a bigger bike for my 60th birthday. I suppose we'll have to make a trike out of it for my 70th birthday!!! It's a Street Glide, and really a sweet bike to ride, so now Vern and I each have a comfy bike to ride. It's nice to have music to listen to while I ride, and I can even plug my iPod in if I want to. So far, weather, gardening, and other activities have gotten in the way of riding, but that day will come.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
New Harley
Vern surprised me with a Harley (Sportster 883) for my 50th birthday, so we decided that I would get a bigger bike for my 60th birthday. I suppose we'll have to make a trike out of it for my 70th birthday!!! It's a Street Glide, and really a sweet bike to ride, so now Vern and I each have a comfy bike to ride. It's nice to have music to listen to while I ride, and I can even plug my iPod in if I want to. So far, weather, gardening, and other activities have gotten in the way of riding, but that day will come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment