We have a crazy routine for our mornings - we join a group of people for coffee at the Common Grounds around 7:00a.m. or so, even though I could never imagine getting up at 6:30 every morning just to drink coffee, since I'm not really a coffee drinker. However, it's such a neat bunch of people that I don't want to miss any fun. Some Saturdays, there can be as many as 20-25 people there! Then, we always drive through the city park to see what's happening. In the fall and winter, we feed the ducks. The first video was taken from the car with the radio blasting, as you can hear. The ducks often come running when we start slowing down.
There's one duck in the flock that will eat out of my hand. He's so funny, as he walks taller than the others toward the "food source"! I'm trying to get more to do that, but only one is beginning to act a little braver. It's really funny in the winter when the wild turkeys are there, as they'll chase the car until we're out of the park. When it's icy, they spend half the time on the ground, as they can't run on the road very well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment